Resources & Media Relations
Request an Interview
Request B.A.R.K. presence at an event
This request form is for those who wish to have a B.A.R.K. team member speak at an event about B.A.R.K. programs or research.
B.A.R.K. Handlers & Dogs
If you are interested in hosting a event with B.A.R.K. dogs and handlers at UBC Okanagan please complete the following form. Please note this request form is only for UBC Okanagan events. If you are interested in hosting a community-based event with B.A.R.K. dogs and handlers please email the B.A.R.K. office at email@example.com.
BARK Logos & Images
Photos of past events and sessions are available for download on our Photo Gallery.
- B.A.R.K. 2022-2023 Year 11 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2021-2022 Year 10 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2020-2021 Year 9 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2019-2020 Year 8 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2018-2019 Year 7 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2017-2018 Year 6 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2016-2017 Year 5 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2014-2015 Year 3 Annual Report
- B.A.R.K. 2013-2014 Year 2 Annual Report
Recognizing Signs of K9 Stress
This poster was created by Brittany Calibaba. Some common signs of canine stress include panting, turning away, pawing, whimpering, trembling, yawning and pacing.
Video Signs of K9 Stress
See more videos on our YouTube channel